Emir Ahmet Oguz
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2020) Novel Bayesian framework for calibration of spatially distributed physical-based landslide prediction models. Computers and geotechnics. vol. 125.
- (2019) Spatial probabilistic evaluation of offshore/nearshore sea bottom soils based on cone penetration tests. Bulletin of Engineering Geology and the Environment.
Part of book/report
- (2021) Experimental and Numerical Investigation of One-Dimensional Infiltration into Unsaturated Soil. Challenges and Innovations in Geomechanics: Proceedings of the 16th International Conference of IACMAG - Volume 1.
- (2019) Learning about Uncertain Predictions of Rainfall-Induced Landslides from Observed Slope Performance. Proceedings of the 7th International Symposium on Geotechnical Safety and Risk (ISGSR 2019).
- (2019) IoT-Based Strategies for Risk Management of Rainfall-Induced Landslides: A Review. Proceedings of the 7th International Symposium on Geotechnical Safety and Risk (ISGSR 2019).