Background and activities
My research activities have been focused on the method development and application of Molecular Dynamics techniques to describe and characterize:
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) PyRETIS: A well-done, medium-sized python library for rare events. Journal of Computational Chemistry. vol. 38 (28).
- (2017) Rare event simulations reveal subtle key steps in aqueous silicate condensation. Physical Chemistry, Chemical Physics - PCCP. vol. 19.
- (2016) Analyzing Complex Reaction Mechanisms Using Path Sampling. Journal of Chemical Theory and Computation. vol. 12 (11).
- (2015) Density Functional Theory Study on the Interactions of Metal Ions with Long Chain Deprotonated Carboxylic Acids. Journal of Physical Chemistry A. vol. 119 (40).
- (2015) Ab Initio Molecular Dynamics Study on the Interactions between Carboxylate Ions and Metal Ions in Water. Journal of Physical Chemistry B. vol. 119 (33).
- (2015) A test on reactive force fields for the study of silica dimerization reactions. Journal of Chemical Physics. vol. 143:184113 (18).
- (2014) Multiscale modeling of mass transfer and adsorption in liquid-liquid dispersions. 1. Molecular dynamics simulations and interfacial tension prediction for a mixed monolayer of mono- and tetracarboxylic acids. Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research. vol. 53 (29).
- (2014) Multiscale modeling of mass transfer and adsorption in liquid-liquid dispersions. 2. application to calcium naphthenate precipitation in oils containing mono- and tetracarboxylic acids. Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research. vol. 53 (29).
- (2014) Aggregates of poly-functional amphiphilic molecules in water and oil phases. Colloid Journal of the Russian Academy of Science. vol. 76 (5).
- (2014) Molecular dynamics approach to locally resolve elastic constants in nanocomposites and thin films: Mechanical description of solid-soft matter interphases via Young's modulus, Poisson's ratio and shear modulus. The European Physical Journal E : Soft matter. vol. 37 (103).
- (2014) Structure and Orientation of Tetracarboxylic Acids at Oil-Water Interfaces. Journal of Dispersion Science and Technology. vol. 35 (7).
- (2014) Modeling the construction of polymeric adsorbent media: Effects of counter-ions on ligand immobilization and pore structure. Journal of Chemical Physics. vol. 140 (8).