Eric James Ryan
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2022) Infiltration of volatile-rich mafic melt in lower crustal peridotites provokes lower crustal earthquakes. Journal of Structural Geology. vol. 163.
- (2021) Constraints upon fault zone properties by combined structural analysis of virtual outcrop models and discrete fracture network modelling. Journal of Structural Geology. vol. 152.
- (2021) Geology of the Northern Apennines nappe stack on eastern Elba (Italy): new insights on the Neogene orogenic evolution of the Northern Tyrrhenian Sea. Journal of Maps. vol. 17 (2).
- (2021) Syn-Orogenic Exhumation of High-P Units by Upward Extrusion in an Accretionary Wedge: Insights From the Eastern Elba Nappe Stack (Northern Apennines, Italy). Tectonics. vol. 40 (5).
- (2020) High-P (P = 1.5–1.8 GPa) blueschist from Elba: Implications for underthrusting and exhumation of continental units in the Northern Apennines. Journal of Metamorphic Geology. vol. 38 (5).
- (2019) in situ evidence of earthquakes near the crust mantle boundary initiated by mantle co2 fluxing and reaction-driven strain softening. Earth and Planetary Science Letters. vol. 524.