Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2019) Parental satisfaction with neonatal intensive care units: a quantitative cross-sectional study. BMC Health Services Research. vol. 19.
- (2018) Validation of the Neonatal Satisfaction Survey (NSS-8) in six Norwegian neonatal intensive care units: a quantitative cross-sectional study. BMC Health Services Research. vol. 18:222.
- (2017) Technological Innovation Capability and Interaction Effects in a Scandinavian Industry Cluster. International Journal of Innovation Management. vol. 21 (5).
- (2014) Effects of switching costs on customer attitude loyalty to an airport in a multi-airport region. Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice. vol. 67.
- (2013) "Brain Drain" or "Brain Gain"? Students' Loyalty to their Student Town: Field Evidence from Norway. European Planning Studies. vol. 21 (6).
- (2011) Does LibQUAL+(TM) account for student loyalty to a university college library?. Quality Assurance in Education. vol. 19 (4).
- (2011) Safety attitudes and safety ambivalence among officers from the Philippines and Norway. Safety Science Monitor. vol. 13 (1).
- (2011) Satisfaction and image as mediators of store loyalty drivers in grocery retailing. International Review of Retail Distribution & Consumer Research. vol. 21 (3).
- (2010) Impacts of store and chain images on the "quality-satisfaction-loyalty process" in petrol retailing. Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services. vol. 17 (2).
- (2010) Gender, store satisfaction and antecedents : a case study of a grocery store. Journal of Consumer Marketing. vol. 27 (2).
- (2009) Marketing perceptions and business performance : implications for marketing education?. Marketing Intelligence & Planning. vol. 27 (1).
- (2009) From safety culture to safety orientation: Validation and simplification of a safety orientation scale using a sample of seafarers working for Norwegian ship owners. Safety Science. vol. 47 (3).
- (2009) Modelling and Managing Student Loyalty: A Study of a Norwegian University College. Scandinavian Journal of Educational Research. vol. 53 (4).
- (2007) Images, satisfaction and antecedents : Drivers of student loyalty? : A case study of a norwegian university college. Corporate Reputation Review. vol. 10 (1).
- (2007) What accounts for students' loyalty : some field study evidence. International Journal of Educational Management. vol. 21 (2).
- (2004) Exports and productivity in a small open economy : a casual analysis of aggregate Norwegian data. Journal of Policy Modeling. vol. 26 (1).
- (2004) Exports and productivity in a small open economy: a causal analysis of aggregate Norwegian data. Journal of Policy Modeling. vol. 26 (01).
- (1994) Bankene som samarbeidspartnere for næringslivet: Om betydningen av regional næringslivskompetanse i bankene. Sosialøkonomen.
- (1992) Sysselsettingseffekter av redusert arbeidsgiveravgift. Simuleringer med en økonomisk makromodell. Sosialøkonomen.
- (1991) Effekter av økt offentlig sysselsetting: simuleringer basert på en aggregert makroøkonomisk modell. Sosialøkonomen.