Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2021) Camera-Based Tracking of Floating Objects using Fixed-wing UAVs. Journal of Intelligent and Robotic Systems.
- (2019) The Autosea project: Developing closed-loop target tracking and collision avoidance systems. Journal of Physics: Conference Series (JPCS). vol. 1357 (1).
- (2019) The branching-course model predictive control algorithm for maritime collision avoidance. Journal of Field Robotics (JFR). vol. 36 (7).
- (2018) Radar-based Maritime Collision Avoidance using Dynamic Window. IEEE Aerospace Conference. Proceedings. vol. 2018-March.
Part of book/report
- (2019) Autonomous COLREGs-Compliant Decision Making using Maritime Radar Tracking and Model Predictive Control. 2019 18th European Control Conference (ECC).
- (2019) Estimation of Target Detectability for Maritime Target Tracking in the PDA Framework. 22nd International Conference on Information Fusion.
- (2018) Track Initiation for Maritime Radar Tracking with and without Prior Information. 2018 21st International Conference on Information Fusion (FUSION).
- (2017) Suboptimal Kalman Filters for Target Tracking with Navigation Uncertainty in One Dimension. 2017 IEEE Aerospace Conference.
- (2017) A Target Tracking System for ASV Collision Avoidance Based on the PDAF. Sensing and Control for Autonomous Vehicles: Applications to Land, Water and Air Vehicles.
- (2016) Compensation of navigation uncertainty for target tracking on a moving platform. Proceedings of the 19th International Conference on Information Fusion, Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE).