Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) A Fault-Tolerant Routing Strategy for K-ary N-direct S-indirect Topologies Based on Intermediate Nodes. Concurrency and Computation. vol. 29 (13).
- (2017) Efficient network isolation and load balancing in multi-tenant HPC clusters. Future generations computer systems. vol. 72.
- (2016) Compact network reconfiguration in fat-trees. Journal of Supercomputing. vol. 72 (12).
- (2015) Efficient and Cost-Effective Hybrid Congestion Control for HPC Interconnection Networks. IEEE Transactions on Parallel and Distributed Systems. vol. 26 (1).
- (2015) Towards the InfiniBand SR-IOV vSwitch architecture. Proceedings IEEE International Conference on Cluster Computing. vol. 2015-October.
Part of book/report
- (2016) A New Fault-Tolerant Routing Methodology for KNS Topologies. 2nd IEEE International Workshop on High-Performance Interconnection Networks in the Exascale and Big-Data Era (HiPINEB).
- (2016) Improvements to the InfiniBand Congestion Control Mechanism. IEEE 24th Annual Symposium on High-Performance Interconnects (HotI).
- (2016) Fast hybrid network reconfiguration for large-scale lossless interconnection networks. 2016 IEEE 15th International Symposium on Network Computing and Applications.
- (2015) A weighted fat-tree routing algorithm for efficient load-balancing in InfiniBand enterprise clusters. Proceedings of 23rd Euromicro International Conference on Parallel, Distributed, and Network-Based Processing (PDP 2015).
- (2015) Partition-aware routing to improve network isolation in InfiniBand based multi-tenant clusters. 15th IEEE/ACM International Symposium on Cluster, Cloud and Grid Computing, CCGrid 2015, 2015, Shenzhen, 4-7 May 2015.
- (2015) SlimUpdate: Minimal Routing Update for Performance-Based Reconfigurations in Fat-Trees. The 1st IEEE International Workshop on High-Performance Interconnection Networks in the Exascale and Big-Data Era (HiPINEB 2015) held in conjunction with IEEE Cluster 2015.
- (2012) Exploring the Scope of the InfiniBand Congestion Control Mechanism. IEEE International Parallel & Distributed Processing Symposium.
- (2008) Dragon Kill Points: Loot Distribution in Massive Multiplayer Online Role Playing Games. Proceedings of The seventh annual Workshop on Network and Systems Support for Games (NetGames 2008.