Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2019) FlowCyl: one-parameter cement paste rheology test developed at NTNU, Norway. Rhéologie. vol. 35.
- (2019) Analysing limitations of the FlowCyl as a one-point viscometer test for cement paste. Construction and Building Materials. vol. 218.
- (2018) Predictive strength of ready-mixed concrete: Exemplified using data from the Norwegian market. Structural Concrete. vol. 19 (3).
- (2017) Influence of crushed aggregate fines with micro-proportioned particle size distributions on rheology of cement paste. Cement & Concrete Composites. vol. 80.
- (2016) Crushed sand in concrete - Effect of particle shape in different fractions and filler propertties on rheology. Cement & Concrete Composites. vol. 71.
- (2016) Possibilities of improving crushed sand performance in fresh concrete by washing: a case study. Materials and Structures. vol. 49 (12).
- (2016) Crushed sand in concrete - Effect of particle shape in different fractions and filler properties on rheology. Cement & Concrete Composites. vol. 71.
- (2014) Shape properties of crushed aggregate fillers. Powder Technology.
Part of book/report
- (2016) Micro-proportioning of SCC with crushed aggregate: rheology of filler modified cement pastes. Proceedings pro100 : 8th International RILEM Symposium on Self-Compacting Concrete - SCC 2016.
- (2014) Research Project on Manufactured Sand for Concrete. Proceedings of the XXII Nordic Concrete Research Symposium, Reykjavik, Iceland 2014.