Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) Directionality and column arrangement principles of precipitates in Al-Mg-Si-(Cu) and Al-Mg-Cu linked to line defect in Al. Materials Science Forum. vol. 877.
- (2017) Atomistic details of precipitates in lean Al–Mg–Si alloys with trace additions of Ag and Ge studied by HAADF-STEM and DFT. Philosophical Magazine. vol. 97 (11).
- (2016) Thermal migration of alloying agents in aluminium. Materials Research Express. vol. 3 (11).
- (2016) The effects and behaviour of Li and Cu alloying agents in lean Al-Mg-Si alloys. Journal of Alloys and Compounds. vol. 699.
- (2016) TEM and HAADF-STEM investigations on the effect of Cu and Ge additions on precipitation in 6xxx Al alloys. Microscopy and Analysis. vol. 30 (1).
- (2016) Elemental electron energy loss mapping of a precipitate in a multi-component aluminium alloy. Micron. vol. 86.
- (2016) Cu atoms suppress misfit dislocations at the β″/Al interface in Al-Mg-Si alloys. Scripta Materialia. vol. 110.
- (2015) Effects of Germanium, Copper, and Silver Substitutions on Hardness and Microstructure in Lean Al-Mg-Si Alloys. Metallurgical and Materials Transactions. A. vol. 46 (9).
- (2015) The effect of Cu and Ge additions on strength and precipitation in a lean 6xxx aluminium alloy. Journal of Physics, Conference Series. vol. 644:012028.
- (2014) The effect of elastic straining on a 6060 Aluminium alloy during natural or artificial ageing. Materials Science Forum. vol. 794-796.
- (2013) Dispersoid strengthening in AA3xxx alloys with varying Mn and Si content during annealing at low temperatures,. Materials Science & Engineering: A. vol. 567.
Part of book/report
- (2017) Directionality and Column Arrangement Principles of Precipitates in Al-Mg-Si-(Cu) and Al-Mg-Cu Linked to Line Defect in Al. The 15th International Conference on Aluminium Alloys.