Background and activities
TMAS1003 Ingeniørfaglig yrkesutøvelse
TMAS2006 Konstruksjonsteknikk 1
TMAS2009 Konstruksjonsteknikk 2
TMAS3002 Ingeniørfaglig systemtenkning
TMAS3006 Piping Design
- Innovation and Product Development
- Structural Engineering
- Finite Element Analysis (FEA)
- Computer-aided design (CAD)
- Computer-aided manufacturing (CAM)
- Piping Design
- TMAS3001 - Bachelor Thesis Mechanical Engineering
- TMAS3006 - Piping Engineering
- MAST1002 - Introduction to Mechanical Engineering
- TMAS3011 - Bachelor Thesis Mechanical Engineering (VVS)
- MAST2009 - 3D Computer Modeling and Simulation
- MAST2900 - Bachelor Thesis
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2022) A Comparative Study of the Application of Different Commercial Software for Topology Optimization. Applied Sciences. vol. 12 (2).
- (2021) Topology-Optimization-Based Learning: A Powerful Teaching and Learning Framework under the Prism of the CDIO Approach. Education Sciences. vol. 11 (7).
- (2021) Simulation-based design: A case study in combining optimization methodologies for angle-ply composite laminates. Procedia CIRP. vol. 100.
- (2021) Optimization of Brake Calipers Using Topology Optimization for Additive Manufacturing. Applied Sciences. vol. 11 (4).
- (2021) Combining Macro- and Mesoscale Optimization: A Case Study of the General Electric Jet Engine Bracket. Designs. vol. 5 (4).
- (2020) Topology and Parametric Optimization-Based Design Processes for Lightweight Structures. Applied Sciences. vol. 10 (13).
- (2019) A comparative study between traditional topology optimization and lattice optimization for additive manufacturing. Material Design & Processing Communications (MDPC).
- (2019) Messing with boundaries - quantifying the potential loss by pre-set parameters in topology optimization. Procedia CIRP. vol. 84.
- (2018) State of the art of generative design and topology optimization and potential research needs. DS 91: Proceedings of NordDesign 2018, Linköping, Sweden, 14th - 17th August 2018 DESIGN IN THE ERA OF DIGITALIZATION.
- (2018) Extending shelf life and reducing waste - technologies in the food industry. First International Symposium: Sustainable technologies for food processing an preservation. . ReFOOD project, SINTEF Ocean, NTNU, Bits Pilani; Goa. 2018-02-08 - 2018-12-09.