Background and activities
Topic of research: VisNIR/SWIR Spectral imaging for Cultural Heritage
I hold a BSc in Optics and Optometry from the University of Florence (Italy), and an MSc degree in Colour in Science and Industry (COSI), studying in the following universities:
- Universite Jean Monnet, Saint-Etienne (France)
- Universidad de Granada, Granada (Spain)
- Norwegian University of Science and Technology, Gjøvik (Norway)
Scientific, academic and artistic work
- (2020) Linear, Subtractive and Logarithmic Optical Mixing Models in Oil Painting. CEUR Workshop Proceedings. vol. 2688.
- (2020) Mixing models in close-range spectral imaging for pigment mapping in Cultural Heritage. Proceedings of the AIC ; 2020-11-26 - 2020-11-27.