Background and activities
Topic of research: VisNIR/SWIR Spectral imaging for Cultural Heritage
I hold a BSc in Optics and Optometry from the University of Florence (Italy), and an MSc degree in Colour in Science and Industry (COSI), studying in the following universities:
- Universite Jean Monnet, Saint-Etienne (France)
- Universidad de Granada, Granada (Spain)
- Norwegian University of Science and Technology, Gjøvik (Norway)
Scientific, academic and artistic work
- (2021) Comparison of Imaging Models for Spectral Unmixing in Oil Painting. Sensors.
- (2021) VisNIR pigment mapping and re-rendering of an experimental painting. Journal of the International Colour Association. vol. 26.