Federico Hector Cova
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2020) Holistic approach for studying planetary hydrospheres: Gibbs representation of ices thermodynamics, elasticity and the water phase diagram to 2300 MPa. Journal of Geophysical Research (JGR): Planets. vol. 125.
- (2019) Band Gap Engineering in MASnBr3 and CsSnBr3 Perovskites: Mechanistic Insights through the Application of Pressure. The Journal of Physical Chemistry Letters. vol. 10 (23).
- (2019) Time-resolved synchrotron powder X-ray diffraction studies on the synthesis of Li8SiO6 and its reaction with CO2. Inorganic Chemistry.
- (2019) Study of the high-pressure phase evolution of Co3O4. Physical review B (PRB). vol. 100 (5).
- (2019) Transportable double-sided laser heating setup with variable configuration for in-situ synchrotron X-Ray diffraction, X-ray Transmission Microscopy and multimegabar pressure DACs experiments. Review of Scientific Instruments. vol. 90 (10).
- (2019) High-pressure phase transformations in NdVO4 under hydrostatic, conditions: a structural powder x-ray diffraction study. Journal of Physics: Condensed Matter. vol. 31 (23).
- (2019) Phase stability and electronic structure of iridium metal at the megabar range. Scientific Reports.
- (2019) Melting curve of elemental zirconium. Physical review B (PRB). vol. 100 (5).
- (2018) Li5FeO4: Low temperature solid-state synthesis and mechanism of reaction with CO2. Chemical Engineering Journal.
- (2018) Evaluation of the formation and carbon dioxide capture of Li4SiO4 using in situ synchrotron powder X-ray diffraction studies. Physical Chemistry, Chemical Physics - PCCP. vol. 20 (41).
- (2017) Two controlling mechanisms model for hydrogen desorption in the Li4(NH2)3BH4 doped Mg(NH2)2-2LiH system. International journal of hydrogen energy. vol. 42.
- (2016) Effective participation of Li4(NH2)3BH4 in the dehydrogenation pathway of the Mg(NH2)2-LiH composite. Physical Chemistry, Chemical Physics - PCCP. vol. 18.
- (2015) CNT addition to the LiBH4–MgH2 composite: The effect of milling sequence in the hydrogen cycling properties. RSC Advances. vol. 109 (5).
- (2015) New Insights Into the Thermodynamic Behavior of 2LiBH4-MgH2 Composite for Hydrogen Storage. Journal of Physical Chemistry C. vol. 119 (28).
- (2014) Hydrogen absorption in Ni-catalyzed Mg: A model for measurements in the low temperature range. International journal of hydrogen energy. vol. 39.
- (2014) Numerical modelling of hydrogen absorption measurements in Ni-catalyzed Mg. International journal of hydrogen energy. vol. 39.
- (2012) Hydrogen sorption in MgH2-based composites: the role of Ni and LiBH4 additives. International journal of hydrogen energy. vol. 37.
- (2011) A first-principles modelling of Ni interaction on CeO2-ZrO2 mixed solid solutions. Journal of Physical Chemistry C. vol. 115 (15).