Background and activities
Many years of R&D experience within control engineering and embedded real-time computing - notably within navigation, control of marine vessels, sensor systems, servo systems, electromechanical and hydraulic systems. Experience from delivery and commissioning of com¬plete control systems – in the roles of developer, project manager, team manager or technical manager.
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2019) Wood burning habits and its effect on the electrical energy demand of a retrofitted Norwegian detached house. IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science (EES). vol. 352.
- (2018) Optimizing Order to Minimize Low-Pass Filter Lag. Circuits, systems, and signal processing. vol. 38 (2).
- (1991) Sensor Integration using State Estimators. Modeling, Identification and Control. vol. 12 (2).
- (1990) Structural Solution for Highly Redundant Sensing in Robotic Systems. Modeling, Identification and Control. vol. 11.
- (1988) A Positional Deviation Sensor for Training Robots. Modeling, Identification and Control. vol. 9 (2).
- (1987) Coordinating Control of a Special Joint Structure with More Servos than Degrees of Freedom. Modeling, Identification and Control. vol. 8 (3).
Part of book/report
- (1990) Sensor Integration using State Estimators. NATO ASI Series, F63: Traditional and Non-Traditional Robotic Sensors.
- (1990) Structural Solution for Highly Redundant Sensing in Robotic Systems. NATO ASI Series, F58: Highly Redundant Sensing in Robotic Systems.
- (1990) Fast Sensory Control of Robot Manipulators. NATO ASI Series, F63: Traditional and Non-Traditional Robotic Sensors.
- (1989) Sensor Integration using an Event Driven State Estimator. Intelligent Autonomous Systems 2, An International Conference.
- (1989) A Six Degrees of Freedom Positional Deviation Sensor for the Teaching of Robots. NATO ASI Series, F52: Sensor Devices and Systems for Robotics.
- (1986) Coordinating Control of a Two Degrees of Freedom Universal Joint Structure Driven by Three Servos. Proceedings. 1986 IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation.
- (1988) Direct Training of Robots using a Positional Deviation Sensor. 1988. ISBN 8271190512.