Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
- (2021) Cyber Risk Propagation and Optimal Selection of Cybersecurity Controls for Complex Cyberphysical Systems. Sensors. vol. 21 (5).
- (2020) Tracing your smart-home devices conversations: A real world iot traffic data-set. Sensors. vol. 20 (22).
- (2019) From Internet of Threats to Internet of Things: A Cyber Security Architecture for Smart Homes. IEEE International Workshop on Computer Aided Modeling and Design of Communication Links and Networks, CAMAD. vol. 2019-September.
- (2019) Collaborative Blockchain-Based Detection of Distributed Denial of Service Attacks Based on Internet of Things Botnets. Future Internet. vol. 11 (11).
Part of book/report
- (2020) Enabling Defensive Deception by Leveraging Software Defined Networks. INTERNET 2020 The Twelfth International Conference on Evolving Internet.
- (2020) Can Blockchain Technology Enhance Security and Privacy in the Internet of Things?. Advances in Core Computer Science-Based Technologies.
- (2019) Towards a secure Industrial Internet of Things. Security and Privacy Trends in the Industrial Internet of Things.