Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2019) Connecting global emissions to fundamental human needs and their satisfaction. Environmental Research Letters. vol. 14 (1).
- (2019) The Environmental Impact of Green Consumption and Sufficiency Lifestyles Scenarios in Europe: Connecting Local Sustainability Visions to Global Consequences. Ecological Economics. vol. 164.
- (2018) Carbon mitigation in domains of high consumer lock-in. Global Environmental Change. vol. 52.
- (2018) Food security for an ageing and heavier population. Sustainability. vol. 10 (3683).
- (2017) Mapping the carbon footprint of EU regions. Environmental Research Letters. vol. 12 (5).
- (2016) Environmental Impact Assessment of Household Consumption. Journal of Industrial Ecology. vol. 20 (3).
- (2016) Smart City or Ecovillage? An Industrial Ecology approach. Fox & Hedgehog: The Current Global Affairs Review.
- (2017) (still) hunters and gatherers. The Ethnografilm Festival, Paris, https://vimeo.com/132610165. 2017.
- (2018) The Environmental Impacts of Human Needs and Lifestyles: Connecting the global economy, natural resources and human wellbeing. 2018. ISBN 978-82-326-3537-5.
- (2019) Well-meaning climate measures can make matters worse. Norway [Avis]. 2019-06-28.
- (2018) Bigger people will need more food. Norway [Avis]. 2018-11-06.
- (2018) Spending our carbon budgets wisely. Norway [Avis]. 2018-11-15.
- (2017) More stuff = more climate change?.