Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) The inheritance of a Mesozoic landscape in western Scandinavia. Nature Communications. vol. 8.
- (2017) Correspondence: Reply to ‘Challenges with dating weathering products to unravel ancient landscapes’. Nature Communications. vol. 8.
- (2016) Direct 40Ar/39Ar dating of Late Ordovician and Silurian brittle faulting in the Southwestern Norwegian Caledonides. Terra Nova. vol. 28 (5).
- (2016) Deconvoluting complex structural histories archived in brittle fault zones. Nature Communications. vol. 7 (13448).
- (2016) Direct dating of folding events by <sup>40</sup>Ar/<sup>39</sup>Ar analysis of synkinematic muscovite from flexural-slip planes. Journal of Structural Geology. vol. 83.
- (2015) Geochronology of the palaeoproterozoic kautokeino greenstone belt, finnmark, Norway: Tectonic implications in a fennoscandia context. Norsk Geologisk Tidsskrift. vol. 95 (3-4).
- (2015) Brittle-viscous deformation of vein quartz under fluid-rich lower greenschist facies conditions. Solid Earth. vol. 6 (2).
- (2015) COSMOGENIC 21Ne AND 10Be REVEAL A MORE THAN 2 Ma ALLUVIAL FAN FLANKING THE CAPE MOUNTAINS, SOUTH AFRICA. South African Journal of Geology. vol. 118 (2).
- (2015) Manual extraction of bedrock lineaments from high-resolution LiDAR data: methodological bias and human perception. GFF. vol. 137 (4).
- (2015) Multiple reactivation and strain localization along a Proterozoic orogen-scale deformation zone: The Kongsberg-Telemark boundary in southern Norway revisited. Precambrian Research. vol. 265.
- (2015) Effects of frictional-viscous oscillations and fluid flow events on the structural evolution and Re-Os pyrite-chalcopyrite systematics of Cu-rich carbonate veins in northern Norway. Tectonophysics. vol. 659.
- (2015) Inclined K-Ar illite age spectra in brittle fault gouges: Effects of fault reactivation and wall-rock contamination. Terra Nova. vol. 27 (2).
- (2014) New constraints on 1.7Gyr of brittle tectonic evolution in southwestern Finland derived from a structural study at the site of a potential nuclear waste repository (Olkiluoto Island). Journal of Structural Geology. vol. 67.
- (2014) Structural and temporal evolution of a reactivated brittle–ductile fault–Part I: Fault architecture, strain localization mechanisms and deformation history. Earth and Planetary Science Letters. vol. 407.
- (2014) Structural and temporal evolution of a reactivated brittle–ductile fault–Part II: Timing of fault initiation and reactivation by K–Ar dating of synkinematic illite/muscovite. Earth and Planetary Science Letters. vol. 407.
- (2013) Orogen styles in the East African Orogen: A review of the Neoproterozoic to Cambrian tectonic evolution. Journal of African Earth Sciences. vol. 86.
- (2013) Southern African perspectives on the long-term morpho-tectonic evolution of cratonic interiors. Tectonophysics. vol. 601.
- (2013) K-Ar illite age constraints on the Proterozoic formation and reactivation history of a brittle fault in Fennoscandia. Terra Nova. vol. 25 (3).
- (2012) Brittle tectonic evolution along the western margin of South Africa: More than 500 Myr of continued reactivation. Tectonophysics. vol. 514-517.
- (2011) Analogue models of second-order faults genetically linked to a circular strike-slip system. Journal of Structural Geology. vol. 33 (7).