Background and activities
Researching autonomy in ferries. Optimal path planning and path following, collision avoidance and docking.
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2020) Two-Stage Optimized Trajectory Planning for ASVs Under Polygonal Obstacle Constraints: Theory and Experiments. IEEE Access. vol. 8.
- (2020) Hybrid Collision Avoidance for ASVs Compliant with COLREGs Rules 8 and 13-17. Frontiers in Robotics and AI. vol. 7.
- (2020) Optimization-Based Automatic Docking and Berthing of ASVs Using Exteroceptive Sensors: Theory and Experiments. IEEE Access. vol. 8.
- (2019) Warm-started optimized trajectory planning for ASVs. IFAC-PapersOnLine. vol. 52 (21).
Part of book/report
- (2019) Energy-Optimized Hybrid Collision Avoidance for ASVs. 2019 18th European Control Conference (ECC).
- (2018) Energy-Optimized Path Planning for Autonomous Ferries. 11th IFAC Conference on Control Applications in Marine Systems, Robotics, and Vehicles CAMS 2018 Opatija, Croatia, 10–12 September 2018.
- (2017) Towards the Development of Autonomous Ferries. 2017.