Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) Exploring the relationship between demographic and disease-related variables and perceived effect of health status on sexual activity in patients with axial spondyloarthritis: associations found only with non-disease variables. Scandinavian Journal of Rheumatology.
- (2017) Bone mineral density in patients with psoriatic arthritis: data from the Nord-Trøndelag Health Study 3. RMD Open. vol. 3 (1).
- (2017) Need for improvement in current treatment of psoriatic arthritis: Study of an outpatient clinic population. Journal of Rheumatology. vol. 44 (4).
- (2017) Achilles enthesitis defined by ultrasound is not associated with clinical enthesitis in patients with psoriatic arthritis. RMD Open. vol. 3.
- (2017) Discordance between tender and swollen joint count as well as patient's and evaluator's global assessment may reduce likelihood of remission in patients with rheumatoid arthritis and psoriatic arthritis: data from the prospective multicentre NOR-DMARD study. Annals of the Rheumatic Diseases. vol. 76 (4).
- (2017) Calcium supplementation and inflammation increase mortality in rheumatoid arthritis: A 15-year cohort study in 609 patients from the Oslo Rheumatoid Arthritis Register. Seminars in Arthritis & Rheumatism. vol. 46 (4).
- (2017) The relationship between demographic- and disease-related variables and health-related quality of life in patients with axial spondyloarthritis. BMC Musculoskeletal Disorders. vol. 18 (1).
- (2017) High doses of vitamin C plus E reduce strength training-induced improvements in areal bone mineral density in elderly men. European Journal of Applied Physiology.
- (2017) Cardiovascular disease risk profiles in inflammatory joint disease entities. Arthritis Research & Therapy. vol. 19 (153).
- (2016) Technologies for assessment of bone reflecting bone strength and bone mineral density in elderly women: An update. Women's health.. vol. 12 (2).
- (2016) The fast-track ultrasound clinic for early diagnosis of giant cell arteritis significantly reduces permanent visual impairment: Towards a more effective strategy to improve clinical outcome in giant cell arteritis?. Rheumatology. vol. 55 (1).
- (2016) On the HUNT for cardiovascular risk factors and disease in patients with psoriatic arthritis: Population-based data from the Nord-Trøndelag Health Study. Annals of the Rheumatic Diseases. vol. 75 (5).
- (2016) Surgery for lumbar spinal stenosis in patients with rheumatoid arthritis: A multicenter observational study. European Journal of Rheumatology. vol. 3 (2).
- (2016) Predictive value of arterial stiffness and subclinical carotid atherosclerosis for cardiovascular disease in patients with rheumatoid arthritis. Journal of Rheumatology. vol. 43 (9).
- (2016) Ultrasonographic evaluation in psoriatic arthritis is of major importance in evaluating disease activity. Annals of the Rheumatic Diseases. vol. 75 (12).
- (2016) Digital X-ray radiogrammetry and its sensitivity and specificity for the identification of rheumatoid arthritis-related cortical hand bone loss. Journal of Bone and Mineral Metabolism.
- (2016) Improving inflammatory arthritis management through tighter monitoring of patients and the use of innovative electronic tools. RMD Open. vol. 2:e000302 (2).
- (2015) Vitamin C and E supplementation blunts increases in total lean body mass in elderly men after strength training. Scandinavian Journal of Medicine & Science in Sports. vol. 26 (7).
- (2015) Clinical and radiographic outcomes in patients diagnosed with early rheumatoid arthritis in the first years of the biologic treatment era: A 10-year prospective observational study. Journal of Rheumatology. vol. 42 (12).
- (2015) Ten years of change in clinical disease status and treatment in rheumatoid arthritis: Results based on standardized monitoring of patients in an ordinary outpatient clinic in southern Norway. Arthritis Research & Therapy. vol. 17 (1).