Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2015) Forecasting hourly electricity prices for bidding optimization. International Conference on the European Energy Market. vol. 2015-August.
- (2013) Benchmarking time series based forecasting models for electricity balancing market prices. Energy Systems, Springer Verlag. vol. 6 (1).
Part of book/report
- (2014) Optimal day-ahead electricity market bidding considering different ancillary services. 11th International Conference on the European Energy Market (EEM).
- (2014) Value of price dependent bidding for thermal power producers. European Energy Markets (EEM 14) Conference.
- (2013) Optimal bidding in sequential physical markets – a literature review and framework discussion. 2013 IEEE Grenoble PowerTech.
- (2011) On the Gains of Stochastic Bidding Optimization for the Day-Ahead Market for a Hydro Power Producer. PowerTech 2011 Proceedings.
- (2015) Stochastic Short-term Bidding Optimisation for Hydro Power Producers. 2015. ISBN 9788232610099. Doktoravhandlinger ved NTNU (2015:176).