Gry Børmark Hoftun
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2020) Developmental course and risk factors of physical aggression in late adolescence. Child Psychiatry and Human Development.
- (2018) The Norwegian version of the Juvenile Arthritis Multidimensional Assessment Report (JAMAR). Rheumatology International. vol. 38.
- (2017) Relationship between pubertal timing and chronic nonspecific pain in adolescent girls: The Young-HUNT3 study (2006-2008). Pain. vol. 158 (8).
- (2015) Adolescent chronic pain and association to perinatal factors: Linkage of Birth Registry data with the Young-HUNT Study. European Journal of Pain. vol. 19 (4).
- (2013) Association of Parental Chronic Pain With Chronic Pain in the Adolescent and Young Adult Family Linkage Data From the HUNT Study. JAMA pediatrics. vol. 167 (1).
- (2012) Chronic pain. HON.
- (2012) Chronic pain is often a family affair. healthfinder.
- (2012) El dolor crónico podría ser de familia. Globedia.
- (2012) Factors Associated With Adolescent Chronic Non-Specific Pain, Chronic Multisite Pain, and Chronic Pain With High Disability: The Young-HUNT Study 2008. Journal of Pain. vol. 13 (9).
- (2011) Chronic idiopathic pain in adolescence - high prevalence and disability: The young HUNT study 2008. Pain. vol. 152 (10).