Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) Addressing the elephant in the room: A possible new way to increase patient adherence to medical advice. Patient Preference and Adherence. vol. 11.
- (2016) First overview on chronic injuries in sport climbing: proposal for a change in reporting of injuries in climbing. BMJ Open sport & exercise medicine. vol. 2 (1).
- (2015) Perceived quality of health care services among people with osteoarthritis – Results from a nationwide survey. Patient Preference and Adherence. vol. 9.
- (2015) Self-reported quality care for knee osteoarthritis: comparisons across Denmark, Norway, Portugal and the UK. RMD Open: Rheumatic & Musculoskeletal Diseases.
- (2014) Fysioterapi ved kneartrose: En observasjonell studie av epikriser. Fysioterapeuten. vol. 81 (9).
- (2014) Quality of hip and knee osteoarthritis management in primary health care in a Norwegian county: a cross-sectional survey. BMC Health Services Research. vol. 14.
- (2013) Satisfaction and quality of hip and knee OA management in Norwegian primary health care. Is the glass half full or half empty?. Annals of the Rheumatic Diseases. vol. 72.
- (2013) Lower self-reported quality of care for persons with hand osteoarthritis compared to lower limb osteoarthritis. Annals of the Rheumatic Diseases.
- (2015) Belastningsskader i klatring: Forebygging og behandling. 2015. ISBN 978-82-450-1672-7.