Gunhild Marie Lundberg
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2020) Becoming Fully Operational: Employability and the Need for Training of Computer Science Graduates. IEEE Global Engineering Education Conference, EDUCON.
- (2020) Professional Competencies in Computing Education: Are They Important?. Conference proceedings - Frontiers in Education Conference.
- (2020) Students’ professional competencies in computing project courses in the Norwegian context. Conference Proceedings - Frontiers in Education Conference.
- (2020) Employability Through Imagination, Alignment, and Engagement - Students’ Prospects and Change During Their First Year in Computing Education. Proceedings of Koli Calling 2020.
- (2019) Perceived Employability in Online IT Education. NOKOBIT - Norsk konferanse for organisasjoners bruk av informasjonsteknologi. vol. 27 (1).
- (2018) The Employer Perspective on Employability. IEEE Global Engineering Education Conference, EDUCON. vol. 2018-April.