Background and activities
Ph.D Student at ISB, NTNU/ Anaesthesiologist at NLSH Bodø.
Project: Dynamic Development of Cardiac Arrest Presenting with Pulseless Electrical Activity.
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2019) The effect of intravenous adrenaline on electrocardiographic changes during resuscitation in patients with initial pulseless electrical activity in out of hospital cardiac arrest. Resuscitation. vol. 136.
- (2018) Norwegian standard for the safe practice of anaesthesia. Acta Anaesthesiologica Scandinavica. vol. 62 (3).
- (2018) ECG changes during resuscitation of patients with initial pulseless electrical activity are associated with return of spontaneous circulation. Resuscitation. vol. 127.
- (2016) ECG patterns in early pulseless electrical activity-Associations with aetiology and survival of in-hospital cardiac arrest. Resuscitation. vol. 104.
- (2014) A new method of securing the airway for differential lung ventilation in intensive care. Acta Anaesthesiologica Scandinavica. vol. 58 (4).
- (2019) Development of Electrocardiographic Characteristics During Resuscitation from Pulseless Electrical Activity. 2019. ISBN 978-82-326-3928-1.