Background and activities
Doctor of Philosopy (PhD) degree (2017- ):
Master of Science (MSc) degree (2013-2016): Applied Mathematics / Financial Mathematics from Institue of Applied Mathematics / Middle East Technical University (METU)-Ankara/Turkey.
Currently I am doing my PhD in Department of Industrial Economics and Technology Management in Norwegian University of Science and Technology, Trondheim, Norway.
My research project and thesis includes stochastic optimization, energy systems, energy markets and demand side flexibility in these markets.
Since I have Engineering and Applied Mathematics background, my research interests are distributed among this two scientific areas (but not limited).
Briefly I am interesting in:
- Power Markets and Systems
- Operations Research
- Energy Markets
- Risk Management in Financial and Energy Markets
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2021) The impact of uncertainty and time structure on optimal flexibility scheduling in active distribution networks. IEEE Access. vol. 9.
- (2020) Comparing individual and coordinated demand response with dynamic and static power grid tariffs. Energy. vol. 201.
- (2019) Local Flexibility Markets in Smart Cities: Interactions Between Positive Energy Blocks. IAEE International Conference.
- (2017) Stability advances in robust portfolio optimization under parallelepiped uncertainty. Central European Journal of Operations Research.
- (2019) D2.3: Report on the Flexibility Market. 2019.
- (2019) Nettet kan driftes bedre. Energiteknikk [Fagblad]. 2019-12-01.