Background and activities
Areas of responsibility:
- Digitalization of continuing education at NTNU's Centre for Continuing Education and Professional Development (NTNU VIDERE)
- Project Manager for NKUL - National Conference on the Use of ICT in Teaching and Learning
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2013) Entangled Standardizing Networks: The Case of GLOBALGAP and Fairtrade in St Vincent’s Banana Industry. International Journal of Sociology of Agriculture and Food. vol. 20 (1).
- (2012) Recreating the Banana Grower: The Role of Private Certification Systems in the Windward Islands Banana Industry. Culture Unbound. Journal of Current Cultural Research. vol. 4.
- (2006) Making a Home Away from Home - On Up-country Tamil identity and social complexity at a Sri Lankan university. 2006.