Haavard H. Holta
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2019) An Adaptive Observer Design for 2×2 Semi-linear Hyperbolic Systems using Distributed Sensing. American Control Conference (ACC). vol. 2019-July.
- (2018) Boundary Set-Point Regulation of a Linear 2×2 Hyperbolic PDE with Uncertain Bilinear Boundary Condition. IEEE Conference on Decision and Control. Proceedings. vol. 2018-December.
- (2018) Improved Kick and Loss Detection and Attenuation in Managed Pressure Drilling by Utilizing Wired Drill Pipe. IFAC-PapersOnLine. vol. 51 (8).
- (2017) Estimation of an Uncertain Bilinear Boundary Condition in Linear 2x2 Hyperbolic Systems with Application to Drilling. International Conference on Control, Automation and Systems.
Part of book/report
- (2019) A Least-Squares Scheme Utilizing Fast Propagating Shock Waves for Early Kick Estimation in Drilling. Proceedings of the IEEE2019 Conference on Control Technology and Applications.
- (2017) Adaptive Set-Point Regulation of Linear 2x2 Hyperbolic Systems with Uncertain Affine Boundary Condition using Collocated Sensing and Control. Proceedings of the 2017 Asian Control Conference.