Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2019) Detection of Water Safety Conditions in Distribution Systems Based on Artificial Neural Network and Support Vector Machine. Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing. vol. 845.
- (2019) Impact of Climate Forecasts on the Microbial Quality of a Drinking Water Source in Norway Using Hydrodynamic Modeling. Water. vol. 11 (3).
- (2019) Climate-driven QMRA model for selected water supply systems in Norway accounting for raw water sources and treatment processes. Science of the Total Environment. vol. 660.
- (2019) Modelling the impact of climate change on flow and E. coli concentration in the catchment of an ungauged drinking water source in Norway. Journal of Hydrology. vol. 573.
- (2019) Quality Risk Analysis for Sustainable Smart Water Supply Using Data Perception. IEEE Transactions on Sustainable Computing.
- (2018) Comparative predictive modelling of the occurrence of faecal indicator bacteria in a drinking water source in Norway. Science of the Total Environment. vol. 628-629.
- (2018) Predictive analysis of microbial water quality using machine-learning algorithms. Aplinkos tyrimai, inzinerija ir vadyba. vol. 74 (1).
Part of book/report
- (2017) Adaptive neuro-fuzzy inference system for predicting norovirus in drinking water supply. 2017 International Conference on Informatics, Health & Technology (ICIHT).
- (2017) Comparison of Adaptive Neuro-Fuzzy Inference System (ANFIS) and Gaussian Process for Machine Learning (GPML) Algorithms for the Prediction of Norovirus Concentration in Drinking Water Supply. Transactions on Large-Scale Data- and Knowledge-Centered Systems XXXV.
- (2017) Random forest tree for predicting fecal indicator organisms in drinking water supply. 2017 International Conference on Behavioral, Economic Advance in Behavioral, Economic, Sociocultural Computing (BESC).
- (2019) Impact of local climate change on the Ålesund water supply system accounting for the raw water source and treatment processes. 2019.