Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
- (2021) Bubble hydrodynamics and mass transfer in stirred tank with non-Newtonian fluids: Scale-up from laboratory to pilot-scale. Physics of Fluids. vol. 33 (3).
- (2020) Complete Evaluation of Cell Mixing and Hydrodynamic Performance of Thin-Layer Cascade Reactor. Applied Sciences. vol. 10 (3).
- (2020) Numerical Investigation of the Pressure Drop Characteristics of Isothermal Ice Slurry Flow under Variable Ice Particle Diameter. Journal of Chemistry. vol. 2020.
- (2020) Axial distributions of bubble–liquid mass transfer coefficient in laboratory-scale stirred tank with viscous Newtonian and non-Newtonian fluids. Physics of Fluids. vol. 32 (12).
- (2020) Parametric evaluation of a hydrofoil-shaped sidewall rib-employed microchannel heat sink with and without nano-encapsulated phase change material slurry as coolant. Applied Thermal Engineering. vol. 178.
- (2020) Applicability of a modified breakage and coalescence model based on the complete turbulence spectrum concept for CFD simulation of gas-liquid mass transfer in a stirred tank reactor. Chemical Engineering Science (CES). vol. 211.
- (2019) Thermo-fluidic characteristics of two-phase ice slurry flows based on comparative numerical methods. Processes. vol. 7:898 (12).
- (2019) CFD and kinetic‐based modeling to optimize the sparger design of a large‐scale photobioreactor for scaling up of biofuel production. Biotechnology and Bioengineering. vol. 116 (9).