Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) Fracture toughness of hydrogen charged as-quenched ultra-high-strength steels at low temperatures. Materials Science & Engineering: A. vol. 688.
- (2017) On determining the Poisson's ratio of viscoelastic polymer microparticles using a flat punch test. International Journal of Mechanical Sciences. vol. 128-129.
- (2017) Cohesive zone simulation of grain size and misorientation effects on hydrogen embrittlement in nickel. Engineering Failure Analysis. vol. 81.
- (2016) A uniform hydrogen degradation law for high strength steels. Engineering Fracture Mechanics. vol. 157.
- (2016) Continuum level simulation of the grain size and misorientation effects on hydrogen embrittlement in nickel. Procedia Structural Engineering. vol. 2.
- (2016) Effects of loading path on the fracture loci in a 3D space. Engineering Fracture Mechanics. vol. 151.
- (2016) Viscous regularization for cohesive zone modelling under constant displacement: an application to hydrogen embrittlement simulation. Engineering Fracture Mechanics. vol. 166.
- (2017) Modelling and Assessment of Hydrogen Embrittlement in Steels and Nickel Alloys. 2017. ISBN 978-82-326-2625-0. Doktoravhandlinger ved NTNU (2017:278).