Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2021) An Approach to Sustainability Management across Systemic Levels: The Capacity-Building in Sustainability and Environmental Management Model (CapSEM-Model). Sustainability. vol. 13 (9).
- (2021) Circular economy in the construction sector: advancing environmental performance through systemic and holistic thinking. Environment Systems and Decisions. vol. 41 (3).
Part of book/report
- (2021) Transdisciplinarity for sustainability management. Transdisciplinarity For Sustainability: Aligning Diverse Practices.
- (2017) Environmental Management From a Systems Perspective. Encyclopedia of Sustainable Technologies.
- (2017) Implementing Corporate Social Responsibility. Encyclopedia of Sustainable Technologies.
- (2019) Trade in Environmental Sound Technologies: Implications for Developing Countries. 2019.
- (2018) Making the business case: The effects of corporate social responsibility on SME competitiveness. 2018.
- (2017) CSR in Norway. 2017.
- (2016) Criteria for Sustainable Business Models: A SISVI Project Working Paper. 2016.
- (2015) An evaluation of Environmental Goods (EGs) for the WTO Environmental Goods Agreemnet (EGA). EGs for developing Countries. 2015.
- (2014) Pragmatic considerations for implementing the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs): Contradictions and necessities within the Earth System. 2014.
- (2016) A decision support framework for the sustainability assessment of environmental goods. 22nd Annual ISDRS Conference - Rethinking Sustainability Models and Practices . International Sustainable Development Research Society; Lisbon. 2016-07-13 - 2016-07-15.
- (2015) Presentation of a consultancy on evaluation of environmental good (EG) under the WTO Environmental Goods Agreement (EGA). Fagmøte med presentasjon rapport om WTOs Environmental Goods Agreement . Utenriksdepartementet; Oslo. 2015-03-12.
- (2015) Presentation of an Evaluation of Environmental Goods (EGs) for the WTO Environmental Goods Agreement (EGA). EGs for Developing Countries. Meeting . World Trade Organization - WTO; Geneva. 2015-02-19.
- (2015) WTO's Environmental Goods Agreement (EGA) and criteria for nomination and assessment of goods. 8th Biennial Conference of the International Society for Industrial Ecology . Intern Society for Industrial Ecology (ISIE), Univ of Surrey; Guildford. 2015-07-06 - 2015-07-10.