Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2021) An Approach to Sustainability Management across Systemic Levels: The Capacity-Building in Sustainability and Environmental Management Model (CapSEM-Model). Sustainability. vol. 13 (9).
- (2021) Circular economy in the construction sector: advancing environmental performance through systemic and holistic thinking. Environment Systems and Decisions. vol. 41 (3).
Part of book/report
- (2021) Transdisciplinarity for sustainability management. Transdisciplinarity For Sustainability.
- (2017) Environmental Management From a Systems Perspective. Encyclopedia of Sustainable Technologies.
- (2017) Implementing Corporate Social Responsibility. Encyclopedia of Sustainable Technologies.
- (2019) Trade in Environmental Sound Technologies: Implications for Developing Countries. 2019.
- (2018) Making the business case: The effects of corporate social responsibility on SME competitiveness. 2018.
- (2017) CSR in Norway. 2017.
- (2016) Criteria for Sustainable Business Models: A SISVI Project Working Paper. 2016.
- (2015) An evaluation of Environmental Goods (EGs) for the WTO Environmental Goods Agreemnet (EGA). EGs for developing Countries. 2015.
- (2014) Pragmatic considerations for implementing the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs): Contradictions and necessities within the Earth System. 2014.