Background and activities
The Silicon Process and Products. Environmental and Energy Standards.
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2019) Melting properties of quartz and their effect on industrial Si and FeSi production. The International Committee for Study of Bauxite, Alumina & Aluminium Conference Proceedings.
- (2015) Exergy based efficiency indicators for the silicon furnace. Energy. vol. 90.
- (2013) Energy and exergy analysis of the silicon production process. Energy. vol. 58.
- (2013) Element Distribution in Silicon Refining: Thermodynamic Model and Industrial Measurements. JOM: The Member Journal of TMS. vol. 66 (11).
- (2012) Removal of SiC particles from solar grade silicon melts by imposition of high frequency magnetic field. Transactions of Nonferrous Metals Society of China. vol. 22 (11).
- (2011) Modelling the Tapping Process in Submerged Arc Furnaces Used in High Silicon Alloys Production. ISIJ International. vol. 51 (2).
- (2010) CFD modelling of the effect of furnace crater pressure on the melt and gas flows in the submerged arc furnaces used for silicon production. Progress in Computational Fluid Dynamics, An International Journal. vol. 10 (5/6).
Part of book/report
- (2012) Pilot Scale Measurements of NO Emissions from the Silicon Process. 3rd International Symposium on High Temperature Metallurgical Processing.
- (2012) The Norwegian power-intensive metallurgical industry and its role in the global household. Norwegian Energy Policy in Context of the Global Energy Situation.
- (1995) INFACON 7 : Trondheim, Norway, June 1995. 1995. ISBN 82-595-8649-5.
- (1993) Fremgangsmåte for fremstilling av hvit microsilica. 1993.