Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) Wax-Inhibitor Interactions Studied by Isothermal Titration Calorimetry and Effect of Wax Inhibitor on Wax Crystallization. Energy & Fuels. vol. 31 (7).
- (2016) Axial stress localization facilitates pressure propagation in gelled pipes. Physics of fluids. vol. 28 (3).
- (2015) Accurate Assessment of Pipeline Restart Behavior at Subsea Conditions for a Highly Waxy Crude Oil Employing Advanced Computational Pressure Wave Modeling. Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research. vol. 54 (16).
- (2015) Hydrophilic Nanoparticles Facilitate Wax Inhibition. Energy & Fuels. vol. 29 (3).
- (2014) PPD architecture development via polymer-crystal interaction assessment. Journal of Petroleum Science and Engineering. vol. 115.