Background and activities
- Mar.2017–present Postdoc Fellow Norwegian University of Science and Technology
- Sep.2015–Sep.2016 Visiting scholar Carnegie Mellon University
- Sep.2011–Jan.2017 Master & Ph.D. China University of Petroleum (Beijing)
- Heat and work exchange network synthesis and optimization
- Process integration and optimization of Organic Rankine Cycle (ORC)
- Process integration of Organic Rankine Cycle (ORC) and heat pump
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2019) A study of working fluids for Organic Rankine Cycles (ORCs) operating across and below ambient temperature to utilize Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) cold energy. Energy. vol. 167.
- (2019) Model reformulations for Work and Heat Exchange Network (WHEN) synthesis problems. Computers and Chemical Engineering. vol. 125.
- (2018) Process optimization and working fluid mixture design for organic Rankine cycles (ORCs) recovering compression heat in oxy-combustion power plants. Energy Conversion and Management. vol. 175.
- (2018) Work and Heat Exchange Networks – Opportunities and Challenges. Computer-aided chemical engineering. vol. 44.
- (2018) Work and heat integration—A new field in process synthesis and process systems engineering. AIChE Journal.
- (2018) Identifying optimal thermodynamic paths in work and heat exchange network synthesis. AIChE Journal. vol. 65 (2).
- (2018) Process integration of organic Rankine cycle (ORC) and heat pump for low temperature waste heat recovery. Energy. vol. 160.
- (2018) Comparison of reformulations of the Duran-Grossmann model for Work and Heat Exchange Network (WHEN) synthesis. Computer-aided chemical engineering. vol. 43.
- (2017) Review of work Exchange Networks (WENs) and work and Heat Exchange Networks (WHENs). Chemical Engineering Transactions. vol. 61.