Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2019) Cements for tunnel grouting – Rheology and flow properties tested at different temperatures. Tunnelling and Underground Space Technology. vol. 91.
- (2019) Calcareous smectite clay as a pozzolanic alternative to kaolin. European Journal of Environmental and Civil Engineering. vol. 23 (4).
- (2019) The Effect of Calcite in the Raw Clay on the Pozzolanic Activity of Calcined Illite and Smectite. RILEM Bookseries. vol. 25.
- (2019) Evaluation of Ceramic Waste from Goa as SCM. RILEM Bookseries. vol. 25.
- (2019) Integrally hydrophobic cementitious composites made with waste amorphous carbon powder. Construction and Building Materials. vol. 233.
- (2018) The effect of calcium lignosulfonate on ettringite formation in cement paste. Cement and Concrete Research. vol. 107.
- (2018) The Influence of Production Parameters on Pozzolanic Reactivity of Calcined Clays. Nordic Concrete Research. vol. 59 (2).
- (2018) Characterisation of calcined raw clays suitable as supplementary cementitious materials. Applied Clay Science. vol. 162.
- (2018) Utilising the inherent CO2-binding capacity of concrete – sustainable initiatives towards circular economy. SVIII ERMCO Congress - Oslo 7-8 June 2018.
- (2018) Alternative setting retarders for portland cement clinker. American Concrete Institute. Publication SP. vol. 329.
- (2018) Utilizing calcined clay to enable aluminum reinforced concrete. American Concrete Institute. Publication SP. vol. 326.
- (2017) On the effect of calcium lignosulfonate on the rheology and setting time of cement paste. Cement and Concrete Research. vol. 100.
- (2017) On the mechanisms of consumption of calcium lignosulfonate by cement paste. Cement and Concrete Research. vol. 98.
- (2017) Durable Aluminium Reinforced Environmentally-friendly Concrete Construction – DARE2C. Nordic Concrete Research.
- (2016) Early hydration of C3A–gypsum pastes with Ca- and Na-lignosulfonate. Cement and Concrete Research. vol. 79.
- (2016) Early age strength increase of fly ash blended cement by a ternary hardening accelerating admixture. Cement and Concrete Research. vol. 81.
- (2016) Methodology of calculating required chloride diffusion coefficient for intended service life as function of concrete cover in reinforced marine structures. Cement & Concrete Composites. vol. 73 (October).
- (2016) Can light weight aggregate (LWA) lead to harmful ASR in the field?. The International Conference on Alkali-Aggregate Reaction in Concrete.
- (2015) Phase changes during the early hydration of Portland cement with Ca-lignosulfonates. Cement and Concrete Research. vol. 69.
- (2015) Feasibility of calcined marl as an alternative pozzolanic material. RILEM Bookseries. vol. 10.