Background and activities
Present main research fields: Aluminium electrolysis, Carbon technology, Silicon for the chemical industry.
International Course on Process Metallurgy of Aluminium
Fundamentals and their Application in Aluminium Production
Conference Chairman: Silicon for the Chemical and Solar Industry
Chairman ISO TC47/SC7: Materials for the aluminium industry
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2015) Standard development work in ISO technical committee 226 "Materials for the production of primary aluminium". Light Metals. vol. 2015-January.
- (2012) PROPERTIES AND PRODUCTION CONDITIONS AFFECTING CRACK FORMATION AND PROPAGATION IN CARBON ANODES. Light Metals.
- (2009) Sodium penetration into carbon during electrolysis with and without an aluminium pad. Aluminium. vol. 85.
- (2007) Recovery of Carbon from used aluminium electrolysis anode butts - a new treatment of anode butts for recycling. Medellanden från MinFo.
- (2005) Coke Quality Effect on the Grinding in an Air Swept Ball Mill Circuit. Journal of Light Metals.
- (2005) Chemical and Physical Changes of Cathode Carbon by Aluminium Electrolysis. Transactions of the Institution of Mining and Metallurgy Section C - Mineral Processing and Extractive Metallurgy. vol. 114 (3).
- (2005) Experimental and Numerical Studies on Bubble Removal under Anodes by Using Ultrasound in Water Solutions and Cryolitic Melts. Journal of Light Metals.
- (2005) Surface Exchange of Sodium, Anisotropy of Diffusional Creep in Carbon Cathode Materials. Journal of Light Metals.
- (2005) Rapoport-Samoilenko Test for Cathode Carbon Materials - II. Swelling with External Pressure and Effect of Creep. Carbon. vol. 43.
- (2004) Influence of Manganese in the Production of Trichlorosilane. Silicon for the Chemical Industry. vol. VII.
- (2004) Reactivation of the Copper Catalyst in the Production of Methylchlorosilanes. Silicon for the Chemical Industry. vol. VII.
- (2004) Chemical and physical changes of cathode carbon by aluminium electrolysis. International Conference on Molten Slags Fluxes and Salts : Proceedings. vol. S36.
- (2004) Hydrogen Transfer during Carbonization of Binder Pitches. Journal of Light Metals.
- (2004) 3-D Modelling of Thermal and Sodium Expansion in Soderberg Aluminium Reduction Cells. Journal of Light Metals.
- (2003) Method for Removing Impurities from Silicon-containing Residues. International Patent WO 03/018207. World Intellectual Property Organization.
- (2003) Rapoport � Samoilenko Test for Cathode Materials � I. Experimental Results and Constitutive Modelling. Carbon. vol. 41.
- (2001) Long life for high amperage cells. Scandinavian journal of metallurgy. vol. 30.
- (2001) Influence of Bath Contaminations on Anode Reactivity. Light Metals. vol. 130.
- (2001) In-Situ Strength Reduction of Anthracitic Cathode Carbon and Crack Quantifying by the Use of Image Analysis. Light Metals. vol. 130.
- (2001) Characterization of Porosity in Cokes by Image Analysis. Light Metals. vol. 130.