Background and activities
Hareesh Mandalapu received his Bachelor of Technology (BTech) in Computer Science and Engineering in April 2013 from Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU) Anantapur, India. He pursued Master of Technology (MTech) in Computer Science from the University of Hyderabad, India in June 2015 and Master of Science (MSc) in Erasmus Mundus Master Course CIMET (Color in Informatics and Media Technology) in July 2017. Currently, he is employed at the University of Applied Sciences, Darmstadt, Germany as Scientific Researcher and also enrolled as an external Ph.D. candidate at the Department of Information Security and Communication Technology at NTNU, Gjøvik. His current research works include Presentation Attack Detection in Iris Biometrics and Audio-Visual Speaker recognition.
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2021) Audio-Visual Biometric Recognition and Presentation Attack Detection: A Comprehensive Survey. IEEE Access.
Part of book/report
- (2021) Multilingual Voice Impersonation Dataset and Evaluation. Proceeding of the 3rd International Conference on Intelligent Technologies and Applications (INTAP).
- (2021) Cross-lingual Speaker Verification: Evaluation On X-Vector Method. Proceeding of the 3rd International Conference on Intelligent Technologies and Applications (INTAP).
- (2019) Empirical Evaluation of Texture-Based Print and Contact Lens Iris Presentation Attack Detection Methods. Proceedings of the 2019 International Conference on Biometric Engineering and Applications (ICBEA 2019).
- (2019) Image Quality and Texture-Based Features for Reliable Textured Contact Lens Detection. 14th International Conference on Signal-Image Technology & Internet-Based Systems.