Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) Particle Image Velocimetry Investigation of the Leakage Flow Through Clearance Gaps in Cambered Hydrofoils. Journal of Fluids Engineering - Trancactions of The ASME. vol. 139 (9).
- (2016) Study of the simultaneous effects of secondary flow and sediment erosion in Francis turbines. Renewable Energy. vol. 97.
- (2016) Numerical investigation of the flow phenomena around a low specific speed Francis turbine’s guide vane cascade. IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environment. vol. 49.
- (2013) Optimized design of Francis runner for sand laden water. Hydro Nepal: Journal of Water, Energy and Environment. vol. July (13).
- (2012) The effect of sediment characteristics for predicting erosion on Francis turbines blades. International journal on hydropower and dams. vol. 19 (1).
- (2012) PARTICLE VELOCITY MEASUREMENT IN SWIRL FLOW, LABORATORY STUDIES. Kathmandu University Journal of Science, Engineering and Technology. vol. 8 (1).
- (2011) Sediment erosion in hydraulic turbines. Global Journal of researches in engineering. vol. 11 (6).
- (2010) Sediment erosion in hydro turbines. Norges teknisk-naturvitenskapelige universitet. 2010. ISBN 978-82-471-1085-0.