Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2013) In Situ and Ex situ Contact Resistance Measurements of Stainless Steel Bipolar Plates for PEM Fuel Cells. ECS Transactions. vol. 50 (2).
- (2012) The effect of pH and halides on the corrosion process of stainless steel bipolar plates for proton exchange membrane fuel cells. International journal of hydrogen energy. vol. 37 (23).
- (2005) Finite-volume modeling and hybrid-cycle performance of planar and tubular solid oxide fuel cells. Journal of Power Sources. vol. 141.
- (1998) Use of effective conductivities and unit cell-based supraelements in the numerical simulation of solid oxide fuel cell stacks. Journal of Applied Electrochemistry. vol. 28.
- (2013) Stainless steel bipolar plates for PEM fuel cells. Geminiseminar 2013 . NTNU/Sintef; Trondheim. 2013-10-01 - 2013-10-01.
- (2012) Ex-situ testing of Bipolar Plates with and without CrN Coatings for PEM fuel cells. Technoport 2012 Sharing possibilities . Technoport; Trondheim. 2012-04-16 - 2012-04-18.
- (2012) In situ and Ex situ ICR measurements of stainless steel bipolar plates for PEM fuel cells. Prime 2012 . The electrochemical society (ECS); Honolulu, hawaii. 2012-10-07 - 2012-10-12.
- (2006) "Kinetic Studies of the V4+/V5+ Red/Ox System in Sulphuric Acid". 57th Annual Meeting of theInternational Society of Electrochemistry . The International Society of Electrochemistry; Edinburgh, Scotland. 2006-08-27 - 2006-09-01.
- (2004) Part-load and load change simulation of tubular SOFC systems. Fuel Cell Forum ; Lucerne. 2004-06-28 - 2004-07-02.
- (1996) Use of effective conductivities and unit-cell-based supraelements in the numerical simulation of solid oxide fuel cell stacks. 4th European Symposium on Electrochemical Engineering . [Mangler data]; Praha.
- (1995) Solid oxide fuel cell design by modeling. International Society of Electrochemistry. 46th Annual Meeting . [Mangler data]; Xiamen.