Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2020) Opportunities and challenges for thermally driven hydrogen production using reverse electrodialysis system. International journal of hydrogen energy. vol. 45 (2).
- (2019) Measuring the thermal conductivity of membrane and porous transport layer in proton and anion exchange membrane water electrolyzers for temperature distribution modeling. International journal of hydrogen energy. vol. 45 (2).
- (2019) Thermal Gradients through Sintered Solid State Electrolytes in Lithium-Ion Batteries. Meeting Abstracts - The Electrochemical Society [ECS].
- (2019) Measuring In Situ Interfacial Contact Resistance in a Proton Exchange Membrane Fuel Cell. Journal of the Electrochemical Society. vol. 166 (13).
- (2018) The influence of graphitization on the thermal conductivity of catalyst layers and temperature gradients in proton exchange membrane fuel cells. International journal of hydrogen energy.
- (2018) Thermal conductivity and compaction of GDL-MPL interfacial composite material. Journal of the Electrochemical Society. vol. 165 (7).
- (2017) Materials for Proton Exchange Membrane water electrolyzer bipolar plates. International journal of hydrogen energy. vol. 42 (5).
- (2013) In Situ and Ex situ Contact Resistance Measurements of Stainless Steel Bipolar Plates for PEM Fuel Cells. ECS Transactions. vol. 50 (2).
- (2012) The effect of pH and halides on the corrosion process of stainless steel bipolar plates for proton exchange membrane fuel cells. International journal of hydrogen energy. vol. 37 (23).
- (2005) Finite-volume modeling and hybrid-cycle performance of planar and tubular solid oxide fuel cells. Journal of Power Sources. vol. 141.
- (1998) Use of effective conductivities and unit cell-based supraelements in the numerical simulation of solid oxide fuel cell stacks. Journal of Applied Electrochemistry. vol. 28.