Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2021) Gastritis, Gastric Polyps and Gastric Cancer. International Journal of Molecular Sciences. vol. 22 (12).
- (2020) Gastric Corpus Mucosal Hyperplasia and Neuroendocrine Cell Hyperplasia, but not Spasmolytic Polypeptide-Expressing Metaplasia, Is Prevented by a Gastrin Receptor Antagonist in H+/K+ATPase Beta Subunit Knockout Mice. International Journal of Molecular Sciences. vol. 21 (3).
- (2020) Pharmacokinetics of single and repeated oral doses of esomeprazole and gastrin elevation in healthy males and females. Scandinavian Journal of Gastroenterology.
- (2020) A plasma protein biomarker strategy for detection of small intestinal neuroendocrine tumors. Neuroendocrinology.
- (2020) Hypergastrinemia is associated with proximal and intestinal type gastric adenocarcinoma. Gastroenterology. vol. 158 (6).
- (2020) Hypergastrinemia is associated with an increased risk of gastric adenocarcinoma with proximal location: A prospective population-based nested case-control study. International Journal of Cancer. vol. 148.
- (2020) Correct Identification of Cell of Origin may Explain Many Aspects of Cancer: The role of Neuroendocrine Cells as Exemplified from the Stomach. International Journal of Molecular Sciences. vol. 21.
- (2020) Towards understanding of gastric cancer based upon physiological role of gastrin and ECL cells. Cancers. vol. 12 (11).
- (2019) Hepatic micrometastases outside macrometastases are present in all patients with ileal neuroendocrine primary tumour at the time of liver resection. Scandinavian Journal of Gastroenterology. vol. 54 (8).
- (2019) Adverse effects of proton pump inhibitors – evidence and plausibility. International Journal of Molecular Sciences. vol. 20:5203 (20).
- (2019) The phylogeny and biological function of gastric juice-microbiological consequences of removing gastric acid. International Journal of Molecular Sciences. vol. 20:6031 (23).
- (2019) Role of Autoimmune Gastritis in Gastric Cancer. Clinical and Translational Gastroenterology. vol. 10 (9).
- (2019) Gastric cancer and gastrin: on the interaction of Helicobacter pylori gastritis and acid inhibitory induced hypergastrinemia. Scandinavian Journal of Gastroenterology. vol. 54 (9).
- (2019) The enterochromaffin-like [ECL] cell-central in gastric physiology and pathology. International Journal of Molecular Sciences. vol. 20:2444 (10).
- (2018) Types of gastric carcinomas. International Journal of Molecular Sciences. vol. 19.
- (2018) Not only stem cells, but also mature cells, particularly neuroendocrine cells, may develop into tumours: time for a paradigm shift. Therapeutic Advances in Gastroenterology. vol. 11.
- (2018) Proton pump inhibitors (PPIs) may cause gastric cancer – clinical consequences. Scandinavian Journal of Gastroenterology. vol. 53 (6).
- (2017) Expression of erythropoietin and neuroendocrine markers in clear cell renal cell carcinoma. APMIS : Acta pathologica, microbiologica et immunologica Scandinavica. Supplementum. vol. 125 (3).
- (2017) Expression of the cholecystokinin-B receptor in neoplastic gastric cells. Discover Oncology. vol. 9.
- (2017) Neuron-Specific Enolase as an Immunohistochemical Marker Is Better Than Its Reputation. Journal of Histochemistry and Cytochemistry. vol. 65 (12).