Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2019) The enterochromaffin-like [ECL] cell-central in gastric physiology and pathology. International Journal of Molecular Sciences. vol. 20:2444 (10).
- (2018) Types of gastric carcinomas. International Journal of Molecular Sciences. vol. 19.
- (2018) Not only stem cells, but also mature cells, particularly neuroendocrine cells, may develop into tumours: time for a paradigm shift. Therapeutic Advances in Gastroenterology. vol. 11.
- (2018) Proton pump inhibitors (PPIs) may cause gastric cancer – clinical consequences. Scandinavian Journal of Gastroenterology. vol. 53 (6).
- (2017) Expression of erythropoietin and neuroendocrine markers in clear cell renal cell carcinoma. APMIS : Acta pathologica, microbiologica et immunologica Scandinavica. Supplementum. vol. 125 (3).
- (2017) Expression of the cholecystokinin-B receptor in neoplastic gastric cells. Hormones & cancer. vol. 9.
- (2017) Neuron-Specific Enolase as an Immunohistochemical Marker Is Better Than Its Reputation. Journal of Histochemistry and Cytochemistry. vol. 65 (12).
- (2017) The cytoprotective protein clusterin is overexpressed in hypergastrinemic rodent models of oxyntic preneoplasia and promotes gastric cancer cell survival. PLoS ONE. vol. 12 (9).
- (2017) Gastrin and gastric cancer. Frontiers in Endocrinology. vol. 8:1.
- (2016) Netazepide, a gastrin/cholecystokinin-2 receptor antagonist, can eradicate gastric neuroendocrine tumours in patients with autoimmune chronic atrophic gastritis. British Journal of Clinical Pharmacology. vol. 83 (3).
- (2016) ECL-cell carcinoids and carcinoma in patients homozygous for an inactivating mutation in the gastric H<sup>+</sup>K<sup>+</sup>ATPase alpha subunit. Acta Pathologica, Microbiologica et Immunologica Scandinavica (APMIS). vol. 124 (7).
- (2016) Follow-up of patients with ECL cell-derived tumours. Scandinavian Journal of Gastroenterology. vol. 51 (11).
- (2016) The gastrin receptor antagonist netazepide (YF476) in patients with type 1 gastric enterochromaffin-like cell neuroendocrine tumours: Review of long-term treatment. European Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepathology. vol. 28 (11).
- (2016) Helicobacter pylori and gastric acid: An intimate and reciprocal relationship. Therapeutic Advances in Gastroenterology. vol. 9 (6).
- (2016) Does long-term profound inhibition of gastric acid secretion increase the risk of ECL cell-derived tumors in man?. Scandinavian Journal of Gastroenterology. vol. 51 (7).
- (2016) Classification of epithelial malignant tumors - The differentiation between adenocarcinomas and neuroendocrine carcinomas. Applied immunohistochemistry & molecular morphology (Print). vol. 24 (5).
- (2016) Assessment of radiofrequency ablation technique in development of aortic valve stenosis in rabbits. Scandinavian Journal of Laboratory Animal Science. vol. 42 (1).
- (2015) Hypergastrinemia is associated with adenocarcinomas in the gastric corpus and shorter patient survival. Acta Pathologica, Microbiologica et Immunologica Scandinavica (APMIS). vol. 123 (6).
- (2015) Gastrin secretion after bariatric surgery - response to a protein-rich mixed meal following roux-en-y gastric bypass and sleeve gastrectomy: a pilot study in normoglycemic women. Obesity Surgery. vol. Published ahead of print.
- (2015) 5-Aminosalicylic acid, a specific drug for ulcerative colitis. Scandinavian Journal of Gastroenterology. vol. 50 (8).