Henning Goa Hugdal
Background and activities
Postdoctoral Fellow in the group of Dr. Sol H. Jacobsen at the Center for Quantum Spintronics (QuSpin).
My reserach focuses on the coupling between superconductors and ferromagnets in proximity systems and cavities.
PhD degree in physics from NTNU, supervised by Prof. Asle Sudbø, working mainly on superconductivity on the surface of topological insulators.
MSc in physics from NTNU (2016).
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2022) Curvature control of the superconducting proximity effect in diffusive ferromagnetic nanowires. Physical review B (PRB). vol. 105 (13).
- (2020) Possible odd-frequency Amperean magnon-mediated superconductivity in topological insulator–ferromagnetic insulator bilayer. Physical review B (PRB). vol. 102 (12).
- (2019) Inverse proximity effect in s-wave and d-wave superconductors coupled to topological insulators. Physical review B (PRB). vol. 99 (9).
- (2018) Vortex spin valve on a topological insulator. Physical review B (PRB). vol. 98 (14).
- (2018) Magnon-induced superconductivity in a topological insulator coupled to ferromagnetic and antiferromagnetic insulators. Physical review B (PRB). vol. 97 (195438).
- (2018) p-wave superconductivity in weakly repulsive 2D Hubbard model with Zeeman splitting and weak Rashba spin-orbit coupling. Physical review B (PRB). vol. 97 (2).
- (2017) Quasiclassical theory for the superconducting proximity effect in Dirac materials. Physical review B (PRB). vol. 95 (23).
- (2015) Numerical determination of the eigenenergies of the Schrödinger equation in one dimension. European Journal of Physics. vol. 36 (4).
- (2021) A study of proximity-induced and magnon-mediated superconductivity on the surface of topological insulators. Norges teknisk-naturvitenskapelige universitet. 2021. ISBN 978-82-326-5597-7. Doktoravhandlinger ved NTNU (40).