Henning Goa Hugdal
Background and activities
PhD candidate in the group of Prof. Asle Sudbø. I'm currently working on superconductivity in two-dimensional systems consisting of e.g. topological insulators.
M.Sc. in physics from NTNU (2016).
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2019) Inverse proximity effect in s-wave and d-wave superconductors coupled to topological insulators. Physical review B (PRB). vol. 99 (9).
- (2018) Vortex spin valve on a topological insulator. Physical review B (PRB). vol. 98 (14).
- (2018) Magnon-induced superconductivity in a topological insulator coupled to ferromagnetic and antiferromagnetic insulators. Physical review B (PRB). vol. 97 (195438).
- (2018) p-wave superconductivity in weakly repulsive 2D Hubbard model with Zeeman splitting and weak Rashba spin-orbit coupling. Physical review B (PRB). vol. 97 (2).
- (2017) Quasiclassical theory for the superconducting proximity effect in Dirac materials. Physical review B (PRB). vol. 95 (23).
- (2015) Numerical determination of the eigenenergies of the Schrödinger equation in one dimension. European journal of physics. vol. 36 (4).