Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2018) The effectiveness of nursing interventions for breathlessness in people with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease: A systematic review and meta-analysis. Journal of Advanced Nursing.
- (2017) A systematic review of nursing interventions for breathlessness in COPD. European Clinical Respiratory Journal. vol. 50.
- (2013) Nurses' Perspectives on Compassionate Care for Patients With Exacerbated Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease. Journal of Allergy & Therapy. vol. 4 (6).
- (2013) Intensive care unit nurses' perceptions of patient participation in the acute phase of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease exacerbation: an interview study. Journal of Advanced Nursing. vol. 69 (2).
- (2013) Narratives of breathlessness in chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. Journal of Clinical Nursing. vol. 22 (21-22).
- (2013) How do patients with exacerbated chronic obstructive pulmonary disease experience care in the intensive care unit?. Scandinavian Journal of Caring Sciences. vol. 28 (4).
- (2010) How to cope with the mask? Experiences of mask treatment in patients with acute chronic obstructive pulmonary disease-exacerbations. Scandinavian Journal of Caring Sciences. vol. 24 (3).
Part of book/report
- (2014) Pasientmedverknad i helsehjelp ved kritisk sjukdom - eit komparativt perspektiv på pasient- og sjukepleiarerfaringar. Det mangfaldige kvalitetsomgrepet. Fjordantologien 2013.