Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2018) Rulemaking in the US. 2018.
- (2016) CaMKII in addition to MLCK contributes to phosphorylation of regulatory light chain in cardiomyocytes. Biochemical and Biophysical Research Communications - BBRC. vol. 471 (1).
- (2016) CaMKII and at least two unidentified kinases phosphorylate regulatory light chain in non-contracting cardiomyocytes. Biochemical and Biophysical Research Communications - BBRC. vol. 477 (1).
- (2009) Activation of muscarinic receptors elicits inotropic responses in ventricular muscle from rats with heart failure through myosin light chain phosphorylation. British Journal of Pharmacology. vol. 156 (4).
- (2008) Evidence for an unidentified kinase activity phosphorylating myosin light chain-2 in quiescent cardiomyocytes. Journal of Molecular and Cellular Cardiology. vol. 44.
- (2008) Calculating reaction rate constants and estimating the efficacy of selective enzyme inhibitors. Analytical Biochemistry. vol. 383 (2).
- (2006) Kinetics of myosin light chain phosphorylation in the heart. Journal of Molecular and Cellular Cardiology. vol. 40.
- (2004) Markers for endothelial activation during open heart surgery. Annals of Thoracic Surgery. vol. 77 (1).