Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2019) Understanding the Value of Using Smartphones for Older Adults in China: A Value-Focused Thinking Approach. Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS). vol. 11701 LNCS.
- (2015) An evaluation of an enhanced model driven approach for computer game creation. Lecture Notes in Business Information Processing. vol. 214.
- (2015) RealCoins: A Case Study of Enhanced Model Driven Development for Pervasive Games. International Journal of Multimedia and Ubiquitous Engineering. vol. 10 (5).
- (2014) PerGO: An Ontology towards Model Driven Pervasive Game Development. Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS). vol. 8842.
- (2013) From 101 to nnn: a review and a classification of computer game architectures. Multimedia Systems. vol. 19 (3).
- (2012) Graph of Game Worlds: New Perspectives on Video Game Architectures. Computers in Entertainment.
Part of book/report
- (2019) Understanding Challenges of Applying Enterprise Architecture in Public Sectors: A Technology Acceptance Perspective. Proceedings - 2019 IEEE 23rd International Enterprise Distributed Object Computing Workshop (EDOCW).
- (2015) A Workflow for Model Driven Game Development. Proceedings of the 2015 IEEE 19th International Enterprise Distributed Object Computing Conference.
- (2015) Lessons from Practicing an Adapted Model Driven Approach in Game Development. Entertainment Computing - ICEC 2015 14th International Conference, ICEC 2015, Trondheim, Norway, September 29 - Ocotober 2, 2015, Proceedings.
- (2010) Survey on Attitude Towards Pervasive Games. Games Innovations Conference, 2010. ICE-GIC 2010. International IEEE Consumer Electronics Society's.
- (2015) Concepts and Modelling Techniques for Pervasive and Social Games. 2015. ISBN 978-82-326-0944-4. Doktoravhandlinger ved NTNU (144).