Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2019) Ice-ridge interactions with the Norströmsgrund lighthouse: Global forces and interaction modes. Cold Regions Science and Technology. vol. 158.
- (2019) Identifying flexural-mode shapes of ice floes under wave actions using multivariate analysis. Proceedings - International Conference on Port and Ocean Engineering under Arctic Conditions. vol. 2019-June.
- (2019) Overview of the results of the project ‘Loads on Structure and Waves in Ice’ (LS-WICE). Konferansebidrag. vol. Proceedings of the HYDRALAB+ Joint User Meeting.
- (2018) Laboratory study of ice floes collisions under wave action. ISOPE - International Offshore and Polar Engineering Conference. Proceedings. vol. 2018-June.
- (2018) Ice-induced vibrations of the Norströmsgrund lighthouse. Cold Regions Science and Technology. vol. 155.
- (2017) Loads on structure and waves in ice (LS-WICE) project, part 1: Wave attenuation and dispersion in broken ice fields. Proceedings - International Conference on Port and Ocean Engineering under Arctic Conditions.
- (2017) Loads on structure and waves in ice (LS-WICE) project, part 2: Sea ice breaking by waves. Proceedings - International Conference on Port and Ocean Engineering under Arctic Conditions.
- (2016) Panel loads and weather conditions at Norströmsgrund lighthouse 2000-2003. Proceedings of the IAHR International Symposium on ice.
- (2016) Comparative study of joint distributions of wave height and surf parameter for individual waves including spectral bandwidth effects. Coastal Engineering. vol. 114.
Part of book/report
- (2019) Wave-Ice Interactions. Encyclopedia of Ocean Engineering.
- (2018) Review of wave-ice interaction studies. Proceedings of the 24th IAHR International Symposium on Ice Vladivostok, Russia June 4-9, 2018.