Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2015) Modulation of cell metabolic pathways and oxidative stress signaling contribute to acquired Melphalan resistance in multiple myeloma cells. PLoS ONE. vol. 10 (3).
- (2014) Activation-induced cytidine deaminase (AID) is localized to subnuclear domains enriched in splicing factors. Experimental Cell Research. vol. 322 (1).
- (2013) A combined nuclear and nucleolar localization motif in activation-induced cytidine deaminase (AID) controls immunoglobulin class switching. Journal of Molecular Biology. vol. 425 (2).
- (2013) Genomic uracil - potent mutagen but normal intermediate in adaptive immunity. The FEBS Journal. vol. 280.
- (2011) Uracil-DNA Glycosylase in Base Excision Repair and Adaptive Immunity: SPECIES DIFFERENCES BETWEEN MAN AND MOUSE. Journal of Biological Chemistry. vol. 286 (19).