Background and activities
Controlling the wetting state transitions with bio-mimetic hierarchical conical microstructures.
Observation of different droplet behavior on the heated microstructured surfaces.
Identification on superimposed Density Wave Oscillation on Pressure Drop Oscillation.
- Inside Front Cover of Volume 5, 2018, Advanced Materials Interfaces
Area of work
Two-phase flow instabilities
Micro-nano engineered surfaces for enhanced heat transfer
Bachelor degree in Nuclear Engineering, Seoul National University (SNU)
Master degree in Nuclear Engineering, Seoul National University (SNU)
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2018) Wetting State Transitions over Hierarchical Conical Microstructures. Advanced Materials Interfaces. vol. 5 (5).
- (2017) Study of the Wetting Characteristics of Patterned Silicon Micro Conical Structure. ASME 2017 15th International Conference on Nanochannels, Microchannels ; 2017-08-27 - 2017-08-31.
- (2016) Effect of Micropillar Characteristics on Leidenfrost Temperature of Impacting Droplets. ASME 2016 14th International Conference on Nanochannels, Microchannels, and Minichannels collocated with the ASME 2016 Heat Transfer Summer Conference and the ASME 2016 Fluids Engineering Division Summer Meeting . ASME; Washington, DC. 2016-07-10 - 2016-07-14.
- (2015) Effect of the mass flow rate and the subcooling temperature on pressure drop oscillations in a horizontal pipe. 24th International Conference Nuclear Energy for New Europe ; Portoroz. 2015-09-14 - 2015-09-17.