Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2018) Combustion of Thermally Thick Wood Particles: A Study on the Influence of Wood Particle Size on the Combustion Behavior. Energy & Fuels. vol. 32 (6).
- (2018) Simulating thermal wood particle conversion: Ash-layer modeling and parametric studies. Energy & Fuels.
- (2017) Drying of Thermally Thick Wood Particles: A Study of the Numerical Efficiency, Accuracy, and Stability of Common Drying Models. Energy & Fuels. vol. 31 (12).
- (2017) Comparison of numerical efficiency of the thermal and the kinetic rate drying model applied to a thermally thick wood particle. Energy Procedia. vol. 142.
- (2017) NUMERICAL SIMULATION OF DEVOLATILIZATION OF WOOD LOGS AND PRESSURE GENERATION IN THE WOOD LOG CENTER. European biomass conference and exhibition proceedings.
- (2017) Numerical models for thermochemical degradation of thermally thick woody biomass, and their application in domestic wood heating appliances and grate furnaces. Progress in Energy and Combustion Science. vol. 63.