Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2016) Balancing of Variable Wind and Solar Production in Continental Europe with Nordic Hydropower – A Review of Simulation Studies. Energy Procedia. vol. 87.
- (2016) Variability Characteristics of European Wind and Solar Power Resources — A Review. Energies. vol. 9 (6).
- (2016) Optimal planning of the Nordic transmission system with 100% electric vehicle penetration of passenger cars by 2050. Energy. vol. 107.
- (2014) EU 20-20-20 energy policy as a model for global climate mitigation. Climate Policy. vol. 14 (5).
- (2014) Zero emission building and conversion factors between electricity consumption and emissions of greenhouse gases in a long term perspective. Vides un Klimata Tehnologijas / Scientific Proceedings of Riga Technical University: Environmental and Climate Technologies. vol. 13 (1).
Part of book/report
- (2017) Balancing needs and measures in the future West Central European power system with large shares of wind and solar resources. 2017 14th International Conference on the European Energy Market - EEM 2017.
- (2017) Developing a wind and solar power data model for Europe with high spatial-temporal resolution. Proceedings : 2016 51st International Universities Power Engineering Conference, UPEC2016.
- (2016) Introducing System Flexibility to a Multinational Transmission Expansion Planning Model. 19th Power Systems Computation Conference PSCC 2016.
- (2014) Scenarios for a Nordic Power System without Greenhouse Gas Emissions. ECOS 2014 - 27th International Conference on Efficiency, Cost, Optimization, Simulation and Environmental Impact of Energy Systems.
- (2013) Profitable increases in cross border transmission capacities in a European power system with large shares of renewables. 2013 IEEE Grenoble PowerTech.
- (2011) Scenarios for integration of large shares of renewable energy in Europe up to 2050. PowerTech 2011 Proceedings.
- (2010) Proposal of a Norwegian ZEB definition: Storylines and Criteria. Renewable Energy Research Conference 2010 - Zero Emission Buildings.
- (2009) Results of monitoring of AMR systems in Norway : analysis of metered data and definition of the performance parameters. CIRED 2009 20th International Conference and Exhibition on Electricity Distribution, Conference Proceedings.
- (2015) A Carbon neutral power system in the Nordic region in 2050 : D3.1 in the NORSTRAT project. 2015. ISBN 978-82-594-3573-6. SINTEF Energi. Rapport (TR A7365).
- (2015) Scenarios for large-scale balancing and storage from Norwegian hydropower. SINTEF akademisk forlag. 2015. ISBN 978-82-594-3598-9.
- (2015) Scenarios for large-scale balancing and storage from Norwegian hydropower - Scenario building process and scenario description for the HydroBalance project. 2015. ISBN 978-82-594-3598-9. SINTEF Energi. Rapport (TR A7433).
- (2015) NORSTRAT – A carbon neutral power system in the Nordic region in 2050 – part 2. 2015. ISBN 978-82-594-3765-5. SINTEF Energi. Rapport (TR A7541).
- (2014) Linking global and regional energy Strategies (LinkS) Executive Summary. 2014. ISBN 978-82-594-3576-7. SINTEF Energi. Rapport (TR A7373).
- (2014) Linking Global and Regional Energy Strategies (LinkS). 2014. ISBN 978-82-594-3570-5. SINTEF Energi. Rapport (TR A7352).
- (2014) A carbon neutral power system in the Nordic region in 2050 D3.1 in the NORSTRAT project. 2014. ISBN 9788259435736. SINTEF Energi. Rapport (TR A7365).