Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) Upper arm venous compliance and fitness in stable coronary artery disease patients and healthy controls. Clinical Physiology and Functional Imaging. vol. 37 (5).
- (2016) Comparison of three popular exercise modalities on VO2max in overweight and obese. Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise. vol. 48 (3).
- (2016) Safety of the CO-Rebreathing method in patients with coronary artery disease. Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise. vol. 48 (1).
- (2015) How to Be 80 Year Old and Have a VO2max of a 35 Year Old. Case Reports in Medicine.
- (2015) A cross sectional study of arm venous compliance in fit healthy subjects. Journal of Cardiovascular Research.
- (2013) Low- and High-Volume of Intensive Endurance Training Significantly Improves Maximal Oxygen Uptake after 10-Weeks of Training in Healthy Men. PLoS ONE. vol. 8 (5).
- (2012) Total Hemoglobin Mass, Erythrocyte Volume and VO2max in Overweight and Normal Weight Healthy Subjects. Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise. vol. 44.
- (2012) Cardiovascular Fitness is Associated with Venous Compliance in Healthy Subjects. Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise. vol. 44.
- (2012) Training Using Single Versus Multiple Intermittent Bouts Of High-intensity Exercise Training Are Equally Effective For Increasing Maximal Oxygen Uptake. Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise. vol. 44.
- (2011) THE EFFECTS OF A 4-MINUTE INTERVAL TRAINING PROTOCOL ON CARDIORESPIRATORY AND METABOLIC RISK FACTORS. Annals of Behavioral Medicine. vol. 41.
- (2015) Arm venous compliance and maximal oxygen uptake: adding age, cardiovascular disease, exercise, and total blood volume to the discussion. 2015.
- (2010) The effect of high and low volume of aerobic interval training on endothelial function in healthy men. 2010.