Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) Interdependencies and Reliability in the Combined ICT and Power System: An overview of current research. Applied Computing and Informatics.
- (2016) Zebras and Lions: Better Incident Handling Through Improved Cooperation. Communications in Computer and Information Science. vol. 648.
- (2016) Playing Protection Poker for Practical Software Security. Lecture Notes in Computer Science. vol. 10027.
- (2016) Differentiating Cyber Risk of Insurance Customers: The Insurance Company Perspective. Lecture Notes in Computer Science. vol. 9817.
- (2015) Current practices and challenges in industrial control organizations regarding information security incident management – Does size matter? Information security incident management in large and small industrial control organizations. International Journal of Critical Infrastructure Protection. vol. 12.
- (2015) Software Security Maturity in Public Organisations. Lecture Notes in Computer Science. vol. 9290.
- (2015) Mitigating Risk with Cyberinsurance. IEEE Security and Privacy. vol. 13 (6).
- (2014) Information security incident management: Current practice as reported in the literature. Computers & security (Print). vol. 45.
- (2012) Visualization Control for Event-Based Public Display Systems Used in a Hospital Setting. Lecture Notes in Computer Science. vol. 7161.
- (2012) Towards a Similarity Metric for Comparing Machine-Readable Privacy Policies. Lecture Notes in Computer Science. vol. 7039.
- (2011) Personal Health Information on Display: Balancing Needs, Usability and Legislative Requirements. Studies in Health Technology and Informatics. vol. 169.
- (2011) A Risk-Based Evaluation of Group Access Control Approaches in a Healthcare Setting. Lecture Notes in Computer Science. vol. 6908.
- (2011) Cyber Security Challenges in Smart Grids. IEEE PES Innovative Smart Grid Technologies Conference Europe.
- (2010) Experimental Threat Model Reuse with Misuse Case Diagrams. Lecture Notes in Computer Science. vol. 6476.
- (2008) Learning by Failing (and Fixing). IEEE Security and Privacy. vol. 6 (4).
- (2008) A Study of Information Security Practice in a Critical Infrastructure Application. Lecture Notes in Computer Science. vol. 5060.
- (2008) Security requirements for the rest of us: A survey. IEEE Software. vol. 25 (1).
- (2007) Handling Consent to Patient Data Access in a Hospital Setting. Studies in Health Technology and Informatics. vol. 129 (1).
Part of book/report
- (2016) Security Incident Information Exchange for Cloud Services. Proceedings of the International Conference on Internet of Things and Big Data April 23-25, 2016, in Rome, Italy.
- (2015) How Much Cloud Can You Handle?. Tenth International Conference on Availability, Reliability and Security (ARES 2015).