Inger Anne Tøndel
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2020) Towards a Conceptual Framework for Security Requirements Work in Agile Software Development. International Journal of Systems and Software Security and Protection (IJSSSP).
- (2019) Collaborative security risk estimation in agile software development. Information and Computer Security. vol. 26 (4).
- (2018) Challenges and Experiences with Applying Microsoft Threat Modeling in Agile Development Projects. 2018 25th Australasian Software Engineering Conference (ASWEC).
- (2018) Security Incident Information Exchange for Cloud Service Provisioning Chains. Cryptography. vol. 2 (4).
- (2018) A Secure MANET Routing Protocol for Crisis Situations. International Journal of Systems and Software Security and Protection (IJSSSP). vol. 9 (4).
- (2018) Accountability Requirements in the Cloud Provider Chain. Symmetry. vol. 10 (4).
- (2018) Interdependencies and reliability in the combined ICT and power system: An overview of current research. Applied Computing and Informatics. vol. 14 (1).
- (2017) Facing uncertainty in cyber insurance policies. Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS). vol. 10547.
- (2017) Risk Centric Activities in Secure Software Development in Public Organisations. International Journal of Secure Software Engineering. vol. 8 (4).
- (2016) Zebras and Lions: Better Incident Handling Through Improved Cooperation. Communications in Computer and Information Science. vol. 648.
- (2016) Playing Protection Poker for Practical Software Security. Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS). vol. 10027.
- (2016) Differentiating Cyber Risk of Insurance Customers: The Insurance Company Perspective. Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS). vol. 9817.
- (2015) Current practices and challenges in industrial control organizations regarding information security incident management – Does size matter? Information security incident management in large and small industrial control organizations. International Journal of Critical Infrastructure Protection. vol. 12.
- (2015) Software Security Maturity in Public Organisations. Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS). vol. 9290.
- (2015) Mitigating Risk with Cyberinsurance. IEEE Security and Privacy. vol. 13 (6).
- (2014) Information security incident management: Current practice as reported in the literature. Computers & security. vol. 45.
- (2012) Visualization Control for Event-Based Public Display Systems Used in a Hospital Setting. Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS). vol. 7161.
- (2012) Towards a Similarity Metric for Comparing Machine-Readable Privacy Policies. Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS). vol. 7039.
- (2011) Personal Health Information on Display: Balancing Needs, Usability and Legislative Requirements. Studies in Health Technology and Informatics. vol. 169.
- (2011) A Risk-Based Evaluation of Group Access Control Approaches in a Healthcare Setting. Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS). vol. 6908.