Inger Karin Lægreid
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2021) Suboptimal dialysis initiation is associated with comorbidities and uraemia progression rate but not with estimated glomerular filtration rate. Clinical Kidney Journal (CKJ). vol. 14 (3).
- (2021) Choice of dialysis modality among patients initiating dialysis: results of the Peridialysis study. Clinical Kidney Journal (CKJ). vol. 14 (9).
- (2017) Renal Amyloidosis Associated With 5 Novel Variants in the Fibrinogen A Alpha Chain Protein. Kidney International Reports. vol. 2 (3).
- (2014) The impact of nutritional status, physical function, comorbidity and early versus late start in dialysis on quality of life in older dialysis patients. Renal failure. vol. 36 (1).
- (2012) Nutritional problems, overhydration and the association with quality of life in elderly dialysis patients. International Urology and Nephrology. vol. 44 (6).
- (2011) End-stage renal disease and recruitment to randomized trials: Why is it so difficult? Results from a survey among Norwegian nephrologists. Scandinavian Journal of Urology and Nephrology. vol. 45 (4).
- (2008) Renal failure in palliative care patients. European Journal of Palliative Care. vol. 15 (2).
- (2004) Transperitoneal Water Transport Before, During, and After Episodes With Infectious Peritonitis in Patients Treated With CAPD. American Journal of Kidney Diseases. vol. 43.
- (2004) Changes in water transport across the peritoneum during treatment with continuous ambulatory peritoneal dialysis in selected patients with and without peritonitis. Peritoneal Dialysis International. vol. 24.
- (2003) Changes in osmotic forced water transport across peritoneum during treatment with continuous ambulatory peritoneal dialysis in patients with and without peritonitis. Peritoneal Dialysis International.